The increasing complexity of products and the constantly rising demands of customers with regard to the performance of the entire supply chains make it necessary to position the supply chain elements according to requirements and across companies in order to realise all possible optimisation potentials.
Primarily, the decreasing vertical range of manufacture and shifting of value creation to suppliers or sub-suppliers also requires more and more safeguarding of the supply chains. The goal is robust and logistically functioning processes that are resilient, fulfil all customer-relevant characteristics and can be controlled via key figures.
We are happy to support you in this regard through the various topics such as contracting, quality planning, quality assurance, in training and audits for your supply chain in
- the selection of suppliers
- supplier management
- Supplier qualification and training
- Creation and agreement of customer-specific requirements (quality assurance agreements with suppliers)
- Audits, e.g. process audits according to VDA 6.3
- System audits according to IATF 16949 (formerly ISO/TS16949), DIN EN ISO 9001 or AS EN 9100
- Potential analyses according to VDA
- Technical revision supplier, etc.
- Information security management assessments according to VDA-ISA and TISAX®
- supplier evaluation and supplier development with measures management …