Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) are an essential basis for the management system in the automotive, large industrial and aerospace industries.
An important task of every company in the supply chain is to know and implement these requirements or possibly negotiate differently with the customer.
Experience shows that this is not always easy. We offer professional help here.
CSR monitoring offers help in analysing, evaluating, managing and updating customer-specific requirements. We are happy to develop a structured and transparent presentation for you with reference to the company processes and the standards chapters of IATF 16949:2016, DIN EN ISO 9001 or AS EN 9100.
Furthermore, we help with the implementation or with the formulation of negotiation letters or so-called sideletters.
Up-to-dateness is ensured via the automatic portal query, and you will be informed about new developments and changes by e-mail. This provides you with a high level of transparency and knowledge that ensures successful use of the requirements.
Review, presentation and updating:
- As-is analysis of the customer-specific requirements
- Evaluation and presentation in the context of the standard and the management system and its processes
- Presentation of the CSRs for reference to the common standards IATF 16949, ISO 9001, EN 9100 etc.
- Practical suggestions for implementing and using the CSRs
- IT support with use via internet portal
- Task monitoring (duty management) with reminder function via e-mail
- Monitoring and updating of requirements (CSR monitoring) with automatic e-mail notification
- Checking the effectiveness and auditing the requirements in the company
Preparation and negotiation:
- Assistance with the creation and use of customer-specific requirements
- Support in the implementation of the requirements in the supply chain (incl. creation of a quality assurance agreement for suppliers
- Proposals for serial letters for implementation in the supply chain
- Proposals for negotiating customer-specific requirements with customers
If the customer-specific requirements are known or implemented, there are also many advantages, e.g.
- High transparency provides legal certainty and high customer satisfaction
- Analysis and evaluation by certified IATF / VDA certification auditors
- Higher transparency and acceptance through standardised structure of CSR requirements
- Easy use by the departments through transparent allocation to processes and standard requirements
- Permanent up-to-dateness is ensured through targeted portal queries
- Fast implementation for new or changed customer requirements in the QM system
- Low possibility of errors in the processes
- Cross-site access possible
- Targeted complexity creates the possibility to concentrate on the essentials
- Facilitation of verification during audits
- Time and cost savings due to low preparation effort
- Consistent implementation of CSRs throughout the entire supply chain
Ask us for a suitable solution to audit, monitor and update your requirements with our document management system, we will be happy to help you